“Enhance your God-given beauty” is the tagline for Theo Organics, an organic makeup and skincare company founded by Jenna Theofiledes, a 22-year-old UF advertising senior, who is all about instilling confidence and natural beauty.

Her eyelash serum, containing organic castor oil, almond oil, lavender oil and vitamin E, was crafted long before she started her undergraduate degree.

Growing up in Indialantic, Florida, Theofiledes made her own eyelash serum and worked at a small vegan café called Happy Healthy Human, where she learned to stick to pure, natural ingredients and remain conscious of everything she puts in her body.

Theofiledes has always relied on castor oil to grow strong, healthy eyelashes. When she got to college, she knew that there was potential to create a business because of the high demand and compliments she received for having long, flowing eyelashes.

“Being on a college campus is the best time to start something even if you start a blog, YouTube channel or food Instagram because you’re surrounded by everybody that wants to follow you and hear what you have to say,” Theofiledes said. “You’ll never have these four years again. It just is the best time to start because everything is at your fingertips.”

With the help of her older sister, a UF graduate who is currently working as a marketing director for CoverGirl in New York, the sisters bounced ideas off each other and planned how Jenna could take her eyelash serum to the next level.

In December 2016, Theofiledes launched her company Theo Organics on Etsy, and ever since, her products have been sold across 46 states in the United States and internationally as well. She says she absolutely loves her company but it can be overwhelming since she personally customizes every tube, label and note one by one. Also, the pink, padded envelope that the serum comes in is specifically designed to be aesthetically pleasing.

The packaging is everything, according to Theofiledes. She spends a lot of time researching popular trends and designs that she can incorporate into her products.

Besides her renowned eyelash serum, Theofiledes also designed a lip scrub called “Prickle Pout,” a beetroot and cinnamon essential oil that hydrates lips, and a mineral eyeshadow named “Eyelight” to enhance eye features.

Theofiledes credits her success to utilizing social media and personalizing a strong brand image. Her company’s Instagram might be impressive, but her personal Instagram page is jam-packed with breathtaking pictures from her travels and college experience. With more than 10,000 followers, Theofiledes describes her Instagram as “an art form that is really just a diary of my life.”

Theofiledes encourages a “look good, feel good” kind of attitude when it comes to personal style. Usually she wears athleisure to class because she feels more productive and comfortable when she’s wearing a simple black legging and tank top but throws on a nice knit sweater around her waist with a bright tote bag to dress up the look. Another part of her everyday style are her Mantrabands, simple yet dainty gold bracelets that are engraved with positive messages.

Theofiledes says that 90s trends are always coming back and loves to spend hours rummaging through racks of thrift stores, like Future Perfekt Vintage and Goodwill, where she can find old Levi’s, ripped jean shorts, camisoles and blouses.

“It’s the coolest thing when you can go to a thrift store and make something look so great and people ask ‘oh where did you get it’ and you’re like ‘Goodwill,’” Theofiledes said. “I just think that’s so fun. I’ve never been caught up in brands. So, I honestly will shop anywhere.”

The most prized possession for the girl who seems to have it all? Her eyelash curler.

“My eyelash curler is my third arm, literally wherever I am it’s in my purse,” Theofiledes said. “I should put it on a keychain or something.”