Generic Crime
Generic Crime

A man left two bite marks on a bouncer at Grog House Bar and Grill Sunday morning, police said.

Malachi Dushun Lofland, 21, of Gainesville, and Shante Michelle Kimble, 26, of Gainesville, were accused of fighting bouncers at Grog on West University Avenue, according to Gainesville Police arrest reports.

Lofland and Kimble were dancing when a bouncer tried to escort Lofland out of the bar, the report said. Lofland bit the bouncer on his abdomen and later made another bite on his right chest.

Kimble hit the same bouncer on the right side of his face and fought with other bouncers, the report said.

The bouncer had cuts on his face and two bite marks, the report said. Kimble told police her hand hurt. Medics confirmed she broke her hand when she hit the bouncer.

Lofland refused to get into the officer’s patrol car and began kicking the door and windows, the report said. Officers used a Taser on him three times.

Kimble was charged with simple battery, the report said. She was released from the Alachua County Jail on her own recognisance Monday afternoon.

Lofland was charged with simple battery and resisting an officer without violence, the report said. He was released from the Alachua County Jail on a bond valued at $5,000.

Lofland and Kimble could not be immediately reached for comment.

Contact Alyssa Ramos at aramos@alligator.org and follow her on Twitter at @LysKRamos