Give your boo a “Chixtape” this Valentine’s Day.

Canadian rapper and singer Tory Lanez will perform Feb. 24 at the O’Connell Center. The musician will be hosting a series of concerts in February for his most recent album, “Chixtape 5.”

UF Student Government Productions and Black History Month will host Lanez and a guest performer in celebration of Black History Month, according to a UF SGP Facebook post.

Samuel Hodge, an 18-year-old UF finance freshman and member of the Leadership Development Institute under the Black Student Union, said he is looking forward to celebrating Black History Month.

“I like where it is going so far, and I can’t wait to see where it goes because I love Tory Lanez,” Hodge said. 

Wallyah Pierre, a 19-year-old UF biology freshman and also a member of LDI, said she is excited to see a popular artist performing on campus.

“I didn’t expect any big-name black artists to come here, but now that I know he is, I’m very excited,” she said.

Last year, SGP and BSU collaborated to host 21 Savage for a Black History Month celebration. After 21 Savage was detained by ICE, his performance was rescheduled. 

Representatives from BSU, Black History Month and SGP did not respond to requests for comment at the time of publication. 

The Facebook post said ticket sales information will be announced soon.

Contact Chasity Maynard at cmaynard@alligator.org. Follow her on Twitter @chasitymaynard0.