crime
crime

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued an AMBER Alert Wednesday for a 2-year-old boy missing from Gainesville.

King Crockett was last seen in the 7400 block of Newberry Road and I-75 in Gainesville wearing a black hoodie with a blue Superman logo, black shirt and blue jogging pants with a white stripe on the side, according to the alert. The young boy is black with black eyes and hair, weighs 35 pounds and stands at about 3 feet.

According to the alert, the 2-year-old may be in the company of Caesar Crockett, 29, who was last seen in a faded black long sleeve t-shirt, black basketball shorts with three red and white stripes on the side. 

The two may be travelling in a 2007, black Pontiac G5 with a temporary Georgia tag S0325629, the alert read. The department advises that if located, “DO NOT APPROACH” the pair.

The alert asks that any information be given by contacting the department or the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office at 478-751-7500 or 911.

Contact Samia Lagmis at Slagmis@alligator.org Follow her on Twitter @SLagmis.