NEWS  |  SFC

Santa Fe College COVID-19 update: One student COVID-19 positive case was reported last week

The college’s total number of reported positive cases since March 2020 is now 762

Santa Fe College reported one positive student COVID-19 case between June 15 and Monday.

The college reported a total of 762 positive cases since March 2020 and a positivity rate of 30.83%, according to a report provided by Jay Anderson, the college’s communications manager.

Since March 2020, 704 positive cases were from students, and 58 were from employees. The college opened four student case files and no employee case files for the week of June 15 to Monday.

Santa Fe College is set to hold a vaccination clinic June 29 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Building S lobby at the northwest campus, according to the report.

The college welcomes walk-ins to the event, according to a press release. Starting Monday, masks will no longer be required indoors for people at the college, according to the release.

Contact Antonia LaRocca at alarocca@alligator.org. Follow her on Twitter @antoniarlarocca.

Antonia LaRocca

Antonia LaRocca is a staff writer at The Alligator.