<p>Jasmine Robinson, 23, of Archer, is a pregnant woman who has been reported missing since Feb. 20. She was last seen on Feb. 18.</p>

Jasmine Robinson, 23, of Archer, is a pregnant woman who has been reported missing since Feb. 20. She was last seen on Feb. 18.

Two months have gone by with little sign of a 23-year-old woman who may still be pregnant.

In an attempt to find new leads, authorities are offering $8,000 for answers.

This is the first time a reward is being offered to find Jasmine Robinson, of Archer, said Alachua County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Lt. Brett Rhodenizer. The money will be given to anyone who can provide information that leads to an arrest in connection to her disappearance.

“We’ve leveraged money for an arrest before we can confirm that a crime has occurred,” Rhodenizer said.

Robinson was six to seven months pregnant when she was last seen on Feb. 18, according to an ACSO press release.

The sheriff’s office is teaming up with the Florida Sheriff’s Association Criminal Apprehension Assistance Program and Crime Stoppers to offer the reward, Rhodenizer said. Robinson is considered a missing and endangered person.

Robinson was last seen by her family when she came home from work, Rhodenizer said. When they woke up the next morning, she was gone and had left her personal items.

She did not have access to a car, so deputies believe she left with someone, he said.

“We know someone has to have that information,” Rhodenizer said.

Any information can be shared with Crime Stoppers at 352-372-7867, its website at stopcrime.tv or its P3 Tips app.