crime
crime

Three's a crowd for this couple. What started as an attempted threesome landed a Gainesville man in the emergency room with severe head trauma early Monday morning.

King

King

Kytonda King, 28, was arrested by Alachua County Sheriff’s Office deputies after attacking her husband, according to an ACSO arrest report.

Her husband attempted to have a threesome with King and her friend before King became angry, according to an arrest report. Her husband left their bedroom and went downstairs.

King approached her husband as he laid on the couch and hit him in the head with a broomstick. The husband stood up and pushed King onto the floor before sitting back down on the couch. King hit her husband again in the back of the head with an unknown object.

The husband fell unconscious onto the living room floor after the second blow.

Emergency services also responded to the call and transported him to the UF Health Shands Trauma Center. During the husband’s interview with police, he fell in and out of consciousness multiple times, according to the report.

A witness to the incident answered The Alligator’s phone call, but terminated the call after we introduced ourselves.

King was charged with aggravated battery and released on her own recognizance Wednesday afternoon. She could not be reached for comment.