<p>The Trump family, front row, and his staff listen as U.S. President Donald Trump addresses the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly at U.N. headquarters Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019. From right to left, Tiffany Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)</p>

The Trump family, front row, and his staff listen as U.S. President Donald Trump addresses the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly at U.N. headquarters Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019. From right to left, Tiffany Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)

President Donald Trump’s son is being paid to speak at UF. 

Donald Trump Jr., the executive vice president of the Trump Organization, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the senior adviser to the president’s campaign, will give a keynote presentation at the University Auditorium on Oct. 10 at 7 p.m. 

Trump and Guilfoyle will be paid $50,000, which is funded by student activity fees, according to the contract with UF. ACCENT Speakers Bureau, a UF Student Government organization, announced the event on its Facebook page Tuesday afternoon. 

Doors will open for the free event at 6:30 p.m., according to the event page. The presentation will be followed by a 15-minute student Q&A.

Students with a valid Gator 1 ID may pick up a ticket from the University Auditorium box office starting Oct. 8 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Any remaining tickets will be available at the box office at 5 p.m. on Oct. 10 for the general public. 

This is a breaking news story. Check back for updates.