It’s been two weeks without sports and they haven’t gone by easily. Naturally, this hiatus has prompted us to reminisce to a time where you could turn on the TV late at night and find an NBA game on the West coast still going on in earnest. What a luxury that was.
In an effort to bridge the gap between live, meaningful sports action, each writer on the alligatorSports staff is recounting either the best game they ever covered or the best game they saw live.
Over the next two weeks, we will be posting one “The Best Game I Ever...” article a day.
Each article from this series will be posted separately and linked on this page so that the entire collection can be found in one place.
We love sports. We miss them. We cover every Division I sport that Florida has to offer and still make time for takes about the NFL, NBA and MLB on the side.
We hope you enjoy hearing about the sports we love to watch and love to write about while courts and fields remain empty.
- Joseph Salvador: The Best Game I Ever Covered
Just grins in a historic win — Florida vs. Georgia men’s basketball
- Declan Walsh: The Best Game I Ever Saw Live
My last steps in the Cathedral — White Sox at Yankees
- Graham Marsh: The Best Game I Ever Saw Live
The Bullies Get Bullied — Seahawks at Jaguars
- River Wells: The Best Game I Ever Saw Live
That Funny Little Thing — Seahawks at Buccaneers
- Noah Ram: The Best Game I Ever Saw Live
The Game That Gave Me a Blink of Hope — Cardinals at Dolphins
- Myles Herbert: The Best Game I Ever Saw Live
It's Never Really About the Game, Is it? — Bruins at Panthers
- Brendan Farrell: The Best Game I Ever Saw Live
Catching Lightning in a Bottle — Sharks at Lightning
- Payton Titus: The Best Game I Ever Covered
Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming — Team USA at Florida softball
- Chris O'Brien: The Best Game I Ever Covered
Langworthy's Legend — Auburn at Florida