UF will help students get to the polls before Election Day.

In collaboration with two nonpartisan organizations, The Andrew Goodman Foundation’s Vote Everywhere ambassadors and the Bob Graham Center for Public Service, UF will pick up students on the Reitz Union Breezeway and take them to the Supervisor of Elections Office, located at 515 N. Main St., on Nov. 2 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Shelby Taylor, the communications director for the Graham Center, said pizza will be provided for students while they wait for shuttles. There will also be games, door prizes and cardboard cutouts of presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump to take pictures with.

“We’re really pleased that this is something that the university is getting behind,” Taylor said. “We want to make sure that students of all political affiliations are able to make their way to the polls.”

Sarah Tenbarge, 20, said she plans to vote early this year.

“Getting to the polls on Election Day really stresses me out,” the UF English junior said. “As a student, sometimes I don’t know my schedule until the day before. Planning a time when I can go and make time for it makes me feel more relaxed.”

Tenbarge said she wants other students to vote early and thinks it’s the best way to find a time that works best for them.

“Take advantage of it,” Tenbarge said. “I think it’s really useful for students who have such crazy schedules.”