See where UF’s Warrington College of Business graduate program placed in U.S. News and World Report

<p>John Kraft, far right, Dean of the Warrington College of Business, watches during the ribbon-cutting of the newly renovated Kelley A. Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies at Bryan Hall in September 2015.&nbsp;</p>

John Kraft, far right, Dean of the Warrington College of Business, watches during the ribbon-cutting of the newly renovated Kelley A. Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies at Bryan Hall in September 2015. 

UF’s Warrington College of Business' full-time MBA program has increased by six spots in U.S. News and World Report’s 2019 Best Graduate Schools Rankings.

The program increased from No. 40 last year to No. 34 in the Best Business Schools category, which focuses on the college's full-time MBA program. It remains as the highest ranked business program in Florida. John Kraft, dean of the Warrington College of Business, said the college is continuing its efforts to provide scholarships to get the best students and increase in rank for next year.

The UF full-time MBA program has also increased in the rankings from No. 19 to No. 14 among public schools.

Assistant Dean and Director of the UF MBA Program in the Warrington College of Business, John Gresley, said the program wants to invest time into career services. He also hopes to find quality students and top faculty.

“We believe we will be able to improve in everything and move forward,” he said.

The report calculated the 2019 Best Graduate Schools Rankings on two sets of data: expert opinions about the programs and statistics that measure the school’s faculty, research and students, according to U.S. News and World Report.

The data gathered for the rankings is from statistical surveys of more than 2,012 programs. The reputation surveys are sent to more than 20,500 academics and professionals, U.S. News and World Report said. These surveys were conducted in late 2017 and early 2018.

Clarification: This story has been updated to reflect the UF Warrington College of Business increased six spots in U.S. News and World Report's Best Business Schools category, which focuses on the college's full-time MBA program. It has also been updated to reflect the full-time MBA program has increased in rankings from No. 19 to No. 14 among public schools.