<p>Casey Prather prepares to shoot during Florida’s 56-49 win against Tennessee in the 2014 SEC Tournament in the Georgia Dome.</p>

Casey Prather prepares to shoot during Florida’s 56-49 win against Tennessee in the 2014 SEC Tournament in the Georgia Dome.

Since the start of NBA free agency on July 9, several former UF players have been traded or finalized contracts with professional basketball organizations.

The Cleveland Cavaliers traded former Gator Mike Miller to the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday for a trade exception.

The Cavaliers had been looking to trade the $10.5-million expiring contract of Brendan Haywood for a trade exception before his deal became guaranteed on Aug. 1, and they found a willing taker in the Trailblazers.

Portland also received two second-round draft picks in 2019 and 2020 along with Miller and Haywood for creating the exception. Miller is expected to negotiate a buyout and is free to sign with another NBA franchise.

The trade sending David Lee to the Boston Celtics was finalized Monday, allowing the former first round NBA draft pick a chance to return to a starting rotation.

Lee lost his role as starting power forward on the Golden State Warriors after he suffered a hamstring injury in training camp.

Draymond Green flourished in Lee’s absence and supplanted him as the starter before securing a five-year contract extension worth $85 million.

Matt Bonner agreed to return to the San Antonio Spurs, signing a one-year contract worth approximately $1.5 million.

Bonner rejoins a Spurs organization that has put together arguably the strongest offseason in team history with the signing of Lamarcus Aldridge, the re-signing of Kawhi Leonard to a maximum contract and the return of Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili.

Nick Calathes is returning to Panathinaikos B.C., the Greek team where Calathes played the first three years of his career before playing the previous two seasons for the Memphis Grizzlies.

Terms of Calathes’ contract were not disclosed but it is confirmed to be a three-year contract.

While Patric Young had announced via Twitter he was attempting an NBA comeback, it now appears he will join Calathes in Greece.

Young announced on Twitter he had signed a contract with Olympiacos B.C. for next season after playing the majority of last season with Galatasaray S.K. in Turkey.

After going undrafted in the 2014 NBA Draft, Young played for the New Orleans Pelicans during Summer League and made it onto the team’s 15-man roster before the start of the season.

Casey Prather is heading to Australia to continue his career with the Perth Wildcats. The former Gator spent last season playing in the NBA Developmental League with the Bakersfield Jam. Prather had hoped to secure a training camp invite with an NBA team this season by playing for the D-League Select team during Summer League, but he left without receiving an invite.

Alex Tyus continued his steady overseas career by inking a contract with Turkey’s Anadolu Efes for one season. Tyus has been a solid low-post option overseas since he entered the Euroleague in 2012. He previously played in Israel for Maccabi Tel-Aviv under head coach David Blatt, who is currently the head coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Tyus will be joined in Turkey by former Gator Erving Walker, who signed a one-year contract to play for Buyukcemece next season.

Walker had previously spent last season playing for JDA Dijon Basket in the French League.

The most recent former Gators are awaiting word on where they’ll continue their careers.

After playing with the Warriors in Summer League, Michael Frazier II is hoping for a training camp invite from any NBA team. Frazier didn’t have the strongest showing during the Summer League, going 0-for-11 from behind the three-point line.

Chris Walker played with the Houston Rockets during the Summer League and he is awaiting word on where to continue his professional basketball career.