<p>Florida gymnastics head coach Rhonda Faehn celebrates winning the NCAA national championship during the 2015 NCAA gymnastics championships on Saturday in Fort Worth, Texas.</p>

Florida gymnastics head coach Rhonda Faehn celebrates winning the NCAA national championship during the 2015 NCAA gymnastics championships on Saturday in Fort Worth, Texas.

Rhonda Faehn is building a dynasty.

The impact she has made on the Gators gymnastics team throughout her past 13 years has been nothing short of spectacular.

Some might even say Faehn-tastic.

Since 2003, her first year at the helm of UF’s program, Faehn has led Florida’s program to four Southeastern Conference titles, 10 NCAA Regional titles and 10 Super Six appearances.

But the icing on the cake has come in the last three years, when she has led Florida to the NCAA Promised Land, winning back-to-back-to-back national titles.

And she’s just getting started.

With the talent Faehn constantly brings into UF’s program — especially as of late — the Florida gymnastics team will be a contender as long as she remains head coach.

Sure, they’ve had their fair share of mishaps during the regular season and most notably in this year’s SEC Tournament, when two falls and a break dropped the Gators from first to third in the blink of an eye.

But once NCAA action rolls around, this team locks in and produces in the clutch, bringing out career performances when they matter the most.

And it’s not just the Kytra Hunters and the Bridget Sloans doing the heavy lifting.

Everyone up and down the lineup is carrying their weight.

Last season, it was then-sophomore Bridgette Caquatto’s career-best-tying 9.95 floor routine that gave the Gators a share of the national title.

This year, it was Alex McMurtry, an 18-year-old freshman who put up a career-best 9.95 to close out UF’s bars rotation and seal the third three-peat in NCAA women’s gymnastics history.

In total, Florida had three freshmen compete in seven events on Saturday.

Outside of McMurtry’s 9.70 on the balance beam, the lowest score from a UF rookie was 9.85.

Faehn will now go back to rebuilding, even though she still has most of her pieces.

Gone will be Hunter — a 15-time NCAA All-American — and fellow seniors Rachel Spicer, Jamie Shisler and Kiersten Wang, each of whom has impacted the Florida gymnastics program in one way or another.

But returning is a roster that is already nine deep not including her incoming freshman class. Seven of those nine competed this weekend.

And all nine of them, from freshman Grace McLaughlin to Sloan, have never experienced a collegiate season that’s ended without a national title.

That’s a result of talent.

That’s a result of persistence.

That’s a result of  guidance.

And that reverts back to Rhonda Faehn.

Follow Jordan McPherson on Twitter @J_McPherson1126

After a season riddled with adversity, the Rhonda Faehn-led Florida gymnastics team won its third straight national title behind solid performances by veterans Kytra Hunter and Bridget Sloan as well as freshman Alex McMurtry. Here's Graham Hack's take of the accomplishment (http://www.alligator.org/sports/gymnastics/article_07f091b4-e645-11e4-a1c3-47980eb0612c.html)