DJ Khaled has become an Internet sensation through his Snapchat and other social media pages, so you may have forgotten he’s actually a DJ. Khaled has been in the game for over a decade and has become one of the best of in the rap game without actually rapping. DJ Khaled is an extremely successful DJ who got his start on Miami’s WEDR radio station and eventually released eight studio albums and appears on a number of hit singles. DJ Khaled will be performing in the Reitz Union tomorrow night at the Big Orange Fest, so here’s a quick roundup to get you ready.

Song: “Gold Slugs”

Album: “I Changed A Lot”

While neither the album nor any of the singles from “I Changed A Lot” charted very well, the album isn’t bad at all. I actually enjoyed “I Changed A Lot,” and I think it has some good songs — and “Gold Slugs” is definitely one of them. “Gold Slugs” features Chris Brown, August Alsina and Fetty Wap and is going to be fun to hear when Khaled takes the stage.

Song: “How Many Times”

Album: “I Changed A Lot”

“How Many Times” was one of the more successful singles from “I Changed A Lot” having gone gold and features Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Big Sean. “How Many Times” is a great song and taking a listen will get you ready to see DJ Khaled live.

Song: “Hold You Down”

Album: “I Changed A Lot”

“Hold You Down” features Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future and Jeremih and might be my favorite song on “I Changed A Lot.” DJ Khaled knows what he’s doing by getting all the heavy hitters in R&B on one song, and it’s fire.

Song: “No New Friends”

Album: “Suffering From Success”

“No New Friends” is a classic DJ Khaled song. Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne come together to absolutely kill this track, and we can only hope “No New Friends” finds its way onto Khaled’s setlist.

Song: “I’m On One”

Album: “We the Best Forever”

Everyone remembers “I’m On One,” the song that got played everywhere in 2011. Just like “No New Friends,” “I’m On One” features Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne but is still a banger nonetheless.

Song: “All I Do Is Win”

Album: “Victory”

“All I Do Is Win” has gone over three times platinum and is DJ Khaled’s most successful single to date. “All I Do Is Win” is nearly six years old but still goes hard today. If this song isn’t played tomorrow night, I’ll never write another article again.

Song: “Cold.1”

Album: “Cruel Summer”

A song that isn’t on a DJ Khaled album but might get played is Kanye West’s “Cold.1.” While DJ Khaled didn’t contribute to the production of this song he is still a featured artist. Get ready to turn up when this gets played.

Song: “Bugatti Remix”

Album: N/A

DJ Khaled appears on the remix of Ace Hood’s hit single “Bugatti,” which gives us a good chance of hearing it tomorrow night. Hopefully the remixed version of “Bugatti” that features Wiz Khalifa, T.I., Meek Mill, French Montana, 2 Chainz, Future, DJ Khaled and Birdman gets played, and if it does, then as Migos would say, “Look at my dab.”