Andre Caldwell isn't too shy to let you know how much of an impact he can make when healthy.

On Saturday, the senior wide receiver decided to give a demonstration.

The former Tampa Jefferson High standout caught nine passes for 103 yards and two touchdowns in UF?s 49-22 win against Vanderbilt.

BThey get the ball in my hands,C Caldwell said, Band I can make a lot of things happen.C

Caldwell has been hampered for most of the season by the lingering effects of a sprained knee, an injury he suffered Sept. 8 against Troy in UF?s second game of the season.

He has played in the Gators? last four games, he didn?t feel fully recovered the injury until recently.

BIt?s great to have him back,C UF coach Urban Meyer said. BThat?s the first time I think he?s been full speed (since the injury), and he?s been full speed in practice.C

A healthy Caldwell also helped set up a big day for fellow wide receiver Percy Harvin.

BIt?s hard to double everybody,C Mullen said. BSomebody is going to be left one on one, and it allows you to create matchups that we want to have.C

This wasn?t Caldwell?s first time dealing with injury.

He broke his leg on a kickoff return against Tennessee in 2005 and was forced to take a medical redshirt. After deciding to return for a fifth year this season, the sprained knee was yet another obstacle to deal with.

But Caldwell said he has already put the injury behind him.

BThat?s in my past,C Caldwell said. BI?m moving forward from there.

BI am not limited at all. I can do everything I did before I was hurt … I feel it?s showing out there on the game field.C

Caldwell is now just 20 receptions away from breaking the school record for career receptions. Carlos Alvarez currently holds the record at 172.

BMy coaches want to see me get it,C Caldwell said. BThey don?t talk about it much, but after every game they look and see where I am and how close I am to getting the record.

BIf I keep playing like I am, I can get it.C

Last week against Georgia, Caldwell passed his brother, Reche, on the all-time list.

Reche played for the Gators from 1998 to 2001.

BIt may give me a little bragging rights at the house,C Caldwell said. "I feel 100 percent. I am not limited at all. I can do everything I did before I was hurt, and I am just going out and making plays now."