Well I certainly thought the Ohio State-USC game would end the way it did, but apparently I'm not alone.

At Monday morning's press conference, Gators safety Ahmad Black was asked if he bothered to watch the game.

"Nah," Black said. "I mean, we kind of figured what the outcome was going to be."

Pretty funny stuff. When sophomore linebacker Brandon Hicks was asked about the meaning of "SEC speed" and another commented jokingly that Ohio State knows something about SEC speed, Hicks joked about the game as well.

"Oh yeah, USC" Hicks said in monotone. "They have speed, too." Then he cracked a smile.

UF quarterback Tim Tebow was much less funny when asked about the Ohio State-USC blowout. He tried to rationalize when Ohio State was so far out of the game by saying once USC had the momentum, the game was over. He seemed to be struggling to try and find a way to say Ohio State sucks without actually saying it, and the momentum angle was the one he took.

"USC looked really good," Tebow said. "I think Ohio State was just … they weren't on their game. … I don't think the difference in those two teams was really that big as the game showed. It just shows you when one team has the momentum in college football, it's such a big deal."