Tebow's two weaknesses? Telling jokes, singing

FORT LAUDERDALE - Finally, Superman's kryptonite has been found.

UF quarterback Tim Tebow rarely makes a mistake on the field - he has just two interceptions this year - and has an even squeaky clean persona off it. In case you were wondering, though, Tebow isn't perfect. While his teammates love his constant chatter and energy on the field, they wouldn't mind if Tebow kept his mouth shut a little more off of it.

On the team bus on Saturday, Tebow told a joke to offensive linemen Jason Watkins and, Watkins thinks, Maurkice Pouncey (as Watkins said, you can't really tell Maurkice apart from his twin brother Mike). But the joke kind of, ahem, missed the mark. After the joke, Watkins quietly pulled his hat over his head and pretended he didn't hear anything even though Tebow was sitting right behind him.

"One of the Pounceys had to laugh because it's Tebow," Watkins said.

Then Pouncey tapped Watkins on the shoulder with a short message: "That was the worst joke - ever."

And it was fresh in at least one of the Pouncey's minds.

"Probably telling jokes, that's the only thing," Mike said when asked what Tebow isn't good at.

And it's not just humor Tebow isn't getting. The country music lover is better off listening to his southern tunes rather than creating his own melody.

"He's a very bad singer," receiver Louis Murphy said. "He has a horrible voice."

And for goodness sakes, Tim, will you let your offensive linemen eat?

"He signs so many autographs, especially when we're hungry right about dinner time, it takes so long," Watkins said. "I'm like, Tebow, we got to go, man. Go eat. Sometimes we got to eat, we (offensive linemen) got all this weight right here."