More than 165,000 credit hours.

That's about how many credits were taken by the undergraduate students expected to attend their graduations Saturday.

The recommended study time for that many credits would be 7.5 million hours, or 860 years, according to Martin Simpson, director of the Reading and Writing Center.

About 1,400 undergraduate students plan to attend the graduation ceremony Saturday, according to Donna Stricker, director of the commencement. She said she's unsure how many students will receive their degrees without attending the ceremony.

The number of students expected to attend the graduation was determined by the number of students who ordered caps and gowns.

The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences has the most students graduating, "by far," Stricker said. The college expects about 268 graduates.

In addition to the undergraduates, there will be more than 1,500 graduate and professional students graduating Saturday. Some professional schools, like the Levin College of Law, won't have a ceremony. About 15 students are expected to get their law degrees, but they won't walk until spring, Stricker said.

The College of Education is graduating the most graduate students Saturday with 136 master's degrees and 20 doctoral degrees

A former Gators football team captain and leading tackler in 2006, Earl Everett, came back to UF to earn his degree. He completed two courses in Summer A to graduate, according to an interview with OnlyGators.com. and he's expected to attend Saturday, UF spokesman Steve Orlando said.

Graduate and professional students will attend a morning ceremony at 10 a.m. at the O'Connell Center, and pharmacy doctoral students will attend at 10 a.m. at the College of Pharmacy's auditorium.

The undergraduate student ceremony will begin at 2 p.m. at the O'Connell Center.

The two O'Connell Center ceremonies will be broadcast live online at www.registrar.ufl.edu/commencement/.