Just in time for Halloween: Internet sensational costumes

When there's a problem, type it into a search bar. If you don't know what a word means, Google it. But when you don't know who or what to dress as for Halloween, don't just turn to the Internet for answers; be someone from the Web. Internet sensation costumes are the quickest fixes to your costume slumps. Whether it’s a meme or popularized through YouTube, pick out your favorite figure and see how many people guess correctly.

"Gangnam Style"

If you plan on dancing Halloween season, South Korean rapper Psy is a costume god. Whether you're headed to Midtown, Downtown or a friend's party, people will know you're the man with more than 440 million hits on YouTube by your clothes and fluid hips.

First, slick your hair back with shine-boosting gel. Then, find a light blue, pink or black blazer and pair it with a white button-up. Add a black bow tie, slacks and oxfords. If you're daring enough, drop the blazer, and switch the black pants for purple ones. Don't forget the leopard-print Wayfarers.

It's really all in the attitude, though. As Psy told Ellen DeGeneres: "My intent of this dance is dress classy, dance cheesy."

Dress up as Psy's pelvic-thrusting elevator dancer if millions of YouTube views has you worried. Grab a green T-shirt, white shorts, gladiator sandals, straw hat and drive that pelvis.

Overly Attached Girlfriend

It's easy: light blue T-shirt, hair parted to the side and scare the hell out of everybody with your never-ending stare.

Ermahgerd

As the "ermahgerd" girl, you first need to master moving your facial expressions back. Next, find a long-sleeved white shirt and old, earthy vest. Fix your hair in high ponytails, grab a few "Goosebumps" books and let everyone know what your fravrit holiday is.

Lana Del Rey 

H&M's newest face has plenty of outfits for you to interpret, but Lana Del Rey's style dwindles down to one thing: macabre gangster Americana.

When you pick apart her clothing, each piece is a signature style with an old-school or flashy vibe. An American flag T-shirt will do the trick unless you want to mimic Del Rey's simple "Born to Die" album cover. Find a sheer white blouse and red bra and pair it with either short denims or flower skirt (the red one is my top pick). Tackle the singer's hair by getting a dirty blonde, auburn or brown wig in this style, or tease your blessed tresses if you don't need one. Depending on which look you want, couple your hair with a flower wreath (grab those dollar wreaths and flowers from Wal-Mart) or add a satin ribbon.

Add doorknocker earrings, a "BAD" blinged out ring and heart-shaped sunglasses. Unless you've perfected her pout, exaggerate your lips with nude lipstick. Rubbing on concealer underneath helps the illusion.

Mansplaining Ryan

After a few days, Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan has already reached meme status. In a TIME photo shoot, the congressman is fratted out in a grey shirt, backwards red cap and gym shorts.

If you two share the same love for P90X or the gym, head out to parties donning the same attire as well as your dumbbells — just be sure to curl in front of a mirror.