Garrett Bunton, dressed in a dark robe only long enough to cover his green plaid boxers, held a long cane while stripping to the song “Magic Stick” by 50 Cent.

Bunton played Dumblewhore — a spinoff of the “Harry Potter” character Albus Dumbledore — in the Hurly Burly Male Burlesque show “Hairy Potter and the Sorcerer’s Bone.”

Hurly Burly performed Sunday at the High Dive downtown at 10 p.m. The show, which lasted about two hours, featured half-naked humping, thrusting and romp shaking.

As clothes hit the floor, squeals and dollar bills came from the crowd of women but also pockets of men.

Josh Rey, a 34-year-old Gainesville resident, called the performance “inventive, entertaining, captivating.”

Although some of the performers didn’t have “Magic Mike” abs, the show was one-of-a-kind and enjoyable because it told a story.

The storyline centered on “Harry Potter” — but with a twist. Hairy endured fraternity-style hazing, which involved stripping, to join Gryffindor House. Rod Weasley and other characters from the book also did strip teases.

Many of the performers incorporated fire or a large, fake penis to thrill the audience. The show also had an auction so the audience members could take photos and get up close and personal with their favorite performers.

This group of tattooed and bearded men started performing together about a year ago.

Tim Fine, who played Lord Voldemort and Severus Snape, said the group of friends heard of female burlesque shows in their hometown of Lake Worth and thought they could do better. Fine said one night they threw together a show and performed in front of about 250 women.

“We all looked at each other after the show and were like ‘Maybe this is more than a one-trick pony,’” Fine said. “We’ve done it ever since.”

Bunton said he hopes performing can one day replace his day job.