It’s September and you know what that means? It’s finally football season! Dressing cute while in spirit can be tough when our stadium is actually a swamp. So, rep your orange and blue in these fashionable finds I discovered online that will help keep you cool while you cheer on our Gators.

If you prefer shopping in person, try local stores like Urban Thread, Forever 21, Henri Girl, Pink Narcissus or The Colorful Gator for great, UF-spirited clothes.

1. Try a flowy dress. Pick a fabric like cotton or linen that isn’t super heavy and thick, and will let your body breathe. Sometimes a simple dress just works best like these options from Urban Outfitters and online retailer Red Dress Boutique.
  2. A high-wasted skirt + tank top = impromptu dress. This combo is so easy and lets you wear this fun skirt in so many different ways. Urban has some great ones in orange and blue!
  3. Accessories + denim shorts + BEAT T-shirt! This is everyone’s go-to for a home football game. Style yours up with orange and blue earrings or a fun necklace like this one from Red Dress Boutique! Home games are your chance to go wild with your UF costumes, so don’t be afraid to try face stickers, hair accessories or even body paint.

Some key tips for any Gator freshman: don’t forget your sunscreen and sunglasses! The student section is notorious for always being in direct sunlight, and you don’t want to celebrate a Gator win with a bad sunburn.

Also, bring cash, if you want to buy food or drinks. And take the pre-gaming carefully! The last thing you’ll want is to faint from dehydration in the middle of the stadium.

Good luck and go Gators!