I agree that engineers don’t really socialize.

What is socializing anyway? According to the Total Frat Move, it’s about hanging out at run-down Midtown bars or becoming the drunkest people at a NASCAR race.

I suppose hanging out in the Formula Car lab until late hours of the night with your best friends is not socializing. How about hanging out at the Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art talking about the intricate connection between engineering and art? Nah, wine and classical doesn’t cut it for a beer pong game.

About being the “hottest:” Since we are talking about the cursory, how would the list look 10 years after graduation?

Invariably, some will think being hot is having money; then the list would definitely not display journalism at the forefront.

To finish my letter, let me hastily generalize about most journalism majors: It’s great to see that the role models at the journalism school are Victoria’s Secret models and Miss Floridas and not old boring Judith Miller or Maureen Dowd.

It is definitely a solid business model — for the “hottest” ones, that is.

If the time-pressed Alligator writers need to quote another article to fill the front page, can they at least quote respectable journalism? If I want to read something from the TFM, I’ll just go to their website.