<p>Savannah Jordan dribbles the ball during Florida's 3-0 win against Miami on Aug. 22 at James G. Pressly Stadium.</p>

Savannah Jordan dribbles the ball during Florida's 3-0 win against Miami on Aug. 22 at James G. Pressly Stadium.

Of the women’s soccer matches this weekend, only Florida and Florida State will headline a match that contains two top-10 ranked opponents.

The No. 8 Gators and No. 2 Seminoles will play tonight at 7 for the first match since both programs made a weekend road trip from the Midwest.

Florida State (4-0) and Florida (3-1) both shared victories over Oklahoma State — UF taking a 4-0 win in regulation while FSU won 2-1 in double-overtime.

But ultimately Florida State left the Sooner state undefeated as Florida fell to Oklahoma 2-1 while the Seminoles had a 1-0 win in Norman, Okla.

Now both teams meet back in their home state, and the Gators are seeking revenge after losing 3-0 in last season’s meeting.

"They have a lot of returners," coach Becky Burleigh said.

"Dagny (Brynjarsdottir) the kid on top is still a big factor. She’s their attacking mid. They have lost a couple of kids that played pretty significant roles in the pro leagues so that’s tough to replace. All of us lose players and gain players. FSU seems to reload quite a bit."

And in 2014, the Seminoles have reloaded. So far, FSU is 4-0 for a third consecutive year and enter the match having won the last four of five contests against the Gators.

Florida State has won 10 of the last 16 matches against Florida, including three in a row, which is FSU’s longest win streak versus UF.

"FSU is always really, really good," said forward Savannah Jordan, who leads the team in goals this season with three. "A tough team and obviously they rival for us. I think it’s going to be a good competition.

"We’re both really good teams and I have complete confidence in my team going in. We feel good this week, ready in practice and we’ll have a good chance this weekend."

Florida is looking to prevent Florida State from running away with the match in the first half, something that the Gators experienced last year at James G. Pressly Stadium.

Of FSU’s three goals in 2013, Brynjarsdottir scored two goals within two minutes and nine seconds in the first half of the contest.

However, Florida has played well in first halves this season only allowing one goal through the first 45 minutes of contests so far in 2014.

"It’s always a big game," Burleigh said. "I just think we always respect having a good opponent. We want our opponents to bring their best and we certainly expect that from FSU."

Follow Lawrence Laguna on Twitter @LagunaLawrence