The smell of cinnamon and pumpkin is in the air. Eggnog fills everyone’s cups, and carols echo through every building you enter.
Yes, you’ve guessed it. The holiday season is here again. This is the one time of year when you can create a list full of awesome gifts you want to receive without necessarily having to make your bank account suffer.
Here are five awesome fitness stocking stuffers that you may want to add to your list:
1. Protein Powder: Usually people go through this like water. Having your loved ones “donate” to your protein stash will help with the gains this season.
2. Headphones: I don’t know about you, but I go through at least three pairs of headphones a year. Getting a pair of nice headphones will make a huge difference in the gym, especially if your last pair got soaked in sweat.
3. Striiv Fusion Fitness Tracker: This watch is the bomb, and it is perfect for a fitness freak. It tracks your steps, distance, calories and sleep patterns. It also controls music and receives texts, calls and notifications on the watch. Best of all, it comes in three colors!
4. Sportline Hydracoach Water Bottle: Who doesn’t want to have a smart water bottle? This water bottle calculates your hydration needs, tracks your water consumption, paces drinking throughout the day and motivates you to reach your fluid intake goals. Interactive water bottles are definitely the next big thing to hit the gym.
5. Nike Free 5.0: OK, so these may not fit in your stocking, but who doesn’t want a pair? These sneakers come in so many colors; they will match any outfit you decided to wear to the gym. They are also extremely comfortable.
I hope I helped you with your fitness list. Happy holidays, and go Gators!