A naked Gainesville man was arrested Monday morning after attempting to block traffic on South Main Street, police said.

At about 3 a.m. Monday, a motorist reported Kurt W. Holley, 46, standing in the 200 block of South Main Street with his genitals exposed, attempting to slow down traffic, according to a police report.

Officers responded and found Holley, who refused to give his name or any form of identification after several requests, according to the report.

Holley told officers he would not give his name and that it was their job to figure it out, according to the report.

After refusing officers’ commands multiple times, Holley was forced to the ground, according to the report.

In February 2015, Holley was charged with criminal mischief for kicking and damaging a fence, according to Alachua County Court records. He refused to identify himself in that case as well.

Police arrested him on charges of breach of the peace and resisting an officer without violence, according to the report.

Authorities took him to the Alachua County Jail where he remains, as of press time, in lieu of a $2,000 bond.