Before they each made their television debuts on the drama “One Tree Hill,” Tyler Hilton and Kate Voegele were musicians.

They will be performing together at the High Dive, located at 210 SW Second Ave. in downtown Gainesville, on Sunday evening.

Christina Holmes and Kaylan Moody will open the show.

“This will be a very intimate night of acoustic driven pop and rock,” said Pat Lavery, the owner of Glory Days Presents and promoter of all High Dive events.

The show starts at 7:30 p.m., and tickets are $15 for general admission and $75 for VIP, which includes a meet and greet, a special acoustic performance from Hilton and Voegele and early entry into the venue.

Caroline Kaplan, a UF advertising junior, said she’s excited to reminisce and hear songs from “One Tree Hill,” a show she calls an important part of her college experience.

“Now that Tyler and Kate are coming here to where it all started for me, it is full circle,” the 20-year-old said.

Kaplan, who purchased a general admission ticket, has previously been to one concert at the High Dive. She said she prefers its small venue atmosphere.

“The intimate setting really helped the audience connect with musicians,” she said.

Hilton, who grew up in Palm Springs, California, starred as the musically talented and arrogant Chris Keller on season two, three, four and nine of “One Tree Hill.”

Voegele, from Cleveland, played the also musically inclined Mia Catalano on the show from seasons five to eight.

While Hilton has performed at this venue before, it will be Voegele’s first time at the High Dive.

Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There will be a $3 fee charged at the door for those under 21.

Kaplan said she looks forward to hearing “When The Stars Go Blue,” a rendition of the Ryan Adams song featured on “One Tree Hill” by Hilton, as his character Chris Keller, and Bethany Joy Lenz, who played Haley James Scott.

“We need more songs like that one these days,” she said.