Each Spring, UF’s Phi Kappa Tau chapter turns from normal fraternity house to lush paradise — with nearly 100,000 pounds of sand included.

The tropical transformation is Phi Kappa Tau’s “Oasis,” a yearly party and concert that brings impressive electronic performers to Gainesville. Previous headliners include Kap Slap, Project 46, Candyland, Sam Feldt and SNBRN, with the headliner growing more popular each year.

The annual event will take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Friday, with $10 tickets available from fraternity members (more information on how to get tickets is available on the Facebook event page.) Local performers Les Voss and Netgate will provide opening support for the show.

Crankdat, one of electronic music’s fastest rising producers known for both diverse originals and unique “Re-Cranks” and remixes, will headline “Oasis” this year.

At just 21, Crankdat may be younger than a handful of the students he’ll perform for Friday. This youth shines through in the vibrancy of his releases, which push the limits of production while still maintaining a clean sound design beyond his years. The artist has proven time and time again he can dive deep as well as dial it back. He has experimented in genres like trap, bass house, electro house, dubstep and future. No matter the style, Crankdat always seems to do it justice while simultaneously breathing new life into the sound.

Here are some of his best tracks:

Need Somebody

This is one of Crankdat’s most recent releases, and it could be one of his best. He turns up the bass for a ferocious foundation while tying in higher-pitched, distorted synths that keep things unexpected.

I Hold Still (with Jauz, feat. Slushii)

Last summer, Crankdat teamed up with Jauz for one of the most exciting bass collaborations of the year. Together they created a song that’s both uplifting and heavy-hitting, with a light intro leading into a powerful bass house drop.

Joyryde – The Box (Crankdat Re-Crank)

Any doubt in Crankdat’s range of sound is squashed with his remix of “The Box.” The drop is absolutely relentless with gritty bass kicks, heavy percussion and varying vocal samples dropped in throughout.

Lil Yachty – 1 Night (Crankdat Re-Crank)

Although Lil Yachty’s voice is recognizable, the radiant synth melodies and bouncy percussion of this remix make for a reinvented sound that’ll have you smiling and dancing all at once.

Game Over (with Lookas)

The name of this 2016 collaboration with Lookas is no surprise — the furious-paced production and ominous overall sound would make a fitting match for a post-apocalyptic video game. With nearly 3 million plays on Spotify, fans seem to agree.

Dollars

As one of his most popular releases with more than 1.5 million streams on Spotify, “Dollars” is also one of Crankdat’s most fun. With a production style that doesn’t take itself too seriously and lyrics that are impossible not to sing along to, we hope this one is a shoe-in for his set Friday.