Lock your doors, UF. It’s not crazy Steve, but the infamous theater thug, that’s comin’ to town. 

Woah, take it easy man. He was just the actor.

That’s right, Josh Peck, from the Nickelodeon TV show “Drake and Josh,” is coming to UF as a guest speaker for the Accent Speakers Bureau. 

Peck is speaking on July 10 at the University Auditorium, said Henry Fair, Accent chairman. 

Doors open at 6:30 p.m., and the event, which is open and free to the public, starts at 7:30 p.m. 

The Alligator submitted a public record request for Peck’s contract. Josh Peck will be paid $30,000 for his performance, according to his contract with the university. After the performance, there will be a VIP reception with “student leaders.”

Peck will be speaking about his career, overcoming the stigma of being a child actor and how he’s transitioned into different avenues like social media, Fair said.

Peck was chosen because he resonates with students, Fair said. The event is expected to reach capacity at about 850 students.

Students can pick up tickets July 8 through July 10 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Reitz Union Student Government suite with their Gator One ID, he said. Leftover tickets will be at the University Auditorium box office and will be available when doors open. 

Lexi Cook, a 17-year-old UF political science freshman, wants to hear Peck speak after watching “Drake and Josh.”

“I’m just excited to see him because I’m a fan of Drake and Josh -- everyone is,” Cook said. “I’ll be there for it.” 

Editors' note: this story has been updated as of Tuesday morning to reflect the specifics of Peck's contract.