Editor’s note: This report contains graphic content about sexual assault.

A UF student was arrested by the Gainesville Police Department on suspicion of sexually assaulting two women.

Louis Flint, 21, was arrested Thursday morning at his fraternity house, Beta Theta Pi, on one charge of sexual assault, six charges of battery and one charge of possessing a fake ID. 

The Beta Theta Pi executive board told The Alligator in an email statement that Flint is disassociated with its chapter and it is following national fraternity procedures to terminate his affiliation.

“The behaviors outlined in this arrest report are both disturbing and in direct contradiction to the values of Beta Theta Pi,” the fraternity’s executive board wrote. “On matters related to sexual misconduct, we strive to respect victims and address incidents to make it clear this behavior has no place in the brotherhood.”

A woman and her friend invited Flint to a gathering at an apartment Wednesday night, according to the arrest report. 

Flint offered the two cocaine, according to the report, though they both refused his offer.

He and the first woman later went to the bathroom, where he pulled down her pants, she told officers. The woman said she didn’t want to have sex with him and immediately pulled her pants up.

After asking for oral sex and being denied a second time, he asked for the second woman to come into the bathroom — the first woman left and the second entered.

Flint locked the door, took the second woman’s clothes off and his own; soon after, the second woman also said she didn’t want to do anything further.

He then sexually assaulted the second woman, according to the arrest report. Soon after, the first woman began knocking.

The second woman opened the door and left the bathroom. She also told the first woman “to just get on the bed and get it over with,” in hopes that Flint would leave immediately after if they complied, according to the arrest report.

Flint sexually assaulted the first woman in the bathroom and grabbed the second woman, forcing himself on her.

He continued in the bedroom, where he was “begging” them to have sex, according to the arrest report. The first woman pushed him off her at one point.

A third woman noticed the two had been in the bedroom for a few minutes and tried knocking but found the door was locked, according to the arrest report.

Soon after, the second woman opened the door, crying and partially undressed. Flint left the room.

Officers later found Flint at his fraternity house in “an altered mental state,” according to the arrest report. 

Flint couldn’t give officers a timeline of events but told police he had oral sex with both of the women, and he “could just tell” it was consensual. He also admitted the second woman seemed upset afterward but said the first woman seemed fine.

Officers later found a fake Colorado driver’s license with Flint’s picture in the apartment bedroom.

Flint was trespassed from UF campus Thursday until 2027. It’s unclear whether Flint is still enrolled at UF.

“The University of Florida takes all allegations of sexual assault very seriously, and we are committed to providing an environment where students, faculty and staff are safe from all types of sexual misconduct,” UF Spokesperson Cynthia Roldan wrote in a statement.

As of Friday afternoon, Flint is in Alachua County Jail with a $132,000 bond posted.