<div>UF freshman quarterback Jalon Jones was accused of two instances of sexual battery on April 6 according to two University Police reports. Charges were not pressed for either incident.</div>
UF freshman quarterback Jalon Jones was accused of two instances of sexual battery on April 6 according to two University Police reports. Charges were not pressed for either incident.

Update: Jones was accused of sexual battery by two women. 

UF quarterback Jalon Jones was accused of sexual battery against to UF students on April 6 according to police reports The Alligator obtained from the University of Florida Police Department.

No charges have been pressed.

Jones was accused of two incidents of sexual battery during the early morning of April 6 at Keys Residential Complex on campus, according to the reports.

The first alleged incident began with Jones and a student having consensual sex at 2 a.m. in an apartment at Keys, the report said. When UF defensive backs Christopher Steele, 18, and Jaydon Hill, 18, entered the bedroom, the woman revoked consent. The woman pushed Jones off of her and headed to Steele’s room before calling an Uber and leaving the scene.

The second incident occurred 30 minutes later, the second report said. Another female student told police that Jones kissed her neck, removed her jean shorts and underwear and penetrated her in the kitchen of the apartment. According to that report, the woman told Jones to stop multiple times, but he did not until Hill seemed to be in the living room.

Once he did, the report says she told Hill to go to Steele’s room and tell a friend that they needed to leave before calling an Uber.

Sexual battery kits were completed in response to both incidents.

“We are aware of the incident reports and have followed athletic department and campus protocols,” said Steve McClain, University Athletic Association spokesperson.

Jones entered the transfer portal after one spring with UF as an early enrollee and member of the 2019 recruiting class. 247Sports broke the news of his intent to transfer on April 30.

This is a developing story.