Gators
Gators

Have you ever wondered what it’s like for football players on game day? What they eat before the matchup? What their meetings are like prior to kickoff? What actually goes on inside one of Florida’s practices leading up the game?

Gators fans will get the chance to have (most) of their questions answered with HBO’s newest TV show featuring collegiate football programs across the country, including the University of Florida.

The new HBO series, “24/7 College Football,” will air over a four-week span, kicking off with the Florida Gators preparing for their home game against Towson on Sept. 28. The episode will air on Wednesday, Oct. 2 at 10 p.m. giving Florida fans an inside look at what happens in the week leading up to a gameday.

The other episodes will include Penn State's preparation against Purdue, Arizona State preparing for Washington State and Washington State against Colorado.

Liev Schreiber, the man who voices "Hard Knocks," will narrate the college football-based series.

Fans can catch all of the episodes live on HBO, HBO GO, HBO on Demand and HBO NOW.

“We are excited to have this opportunity to be the first college football program to be showcased on HBO’s 24/7 franchise,” coach Dan Mullen said in a release. “I am a big fan of 'Hard Knocks' and I look forward to working with some of the best in the business.”

Follow Mari Faiello on Twitter @faiello_mari. Contact her at mfaiello@alligator.org.