the Editorial Board

OPINION  |  EDITORIALS

Dear Ben Sasse,

We’re requesting an interview with you, Mr. Sasse. You can name the place and time, and we’ll be there ready to ask the questions — even the difficult ones. We have no allegiance to campus leadership and will continue to cover your presidency and hold you accountable.

Florida Alligator
OPINION  |  EDITORIALS

Darts &amp Laurels

Well, it's finally here. Our calendars may say it's Wednesday, but right about now it sure feels like a Friday. This being the last issue of the spring semester and the last day of classes - though everyone seems to be too busy headed to the library for "exams" and "term papers" - we've decided to lighten it up a bit. C'mon, you know you're not really going to use both of those reading days, anyway. So grab a lounge chair by the pool, pop open a cold one and start thinking about summer. It's with bittersweet nostalgia that we here at the Darts & Laurels department compose our semester-ending edition of Darts & Laurels.

Florida Alligator
OPINION  |  EDITORIALS

Darts &amp Laurels

The cold weather has made it hard for us to believe that we've finished the last full week of classes for the semester. Though we're looking forward to the end of finals - and that walk across the stage for those of us graduating - we here at the Darts & Laurels department are going to miss reviewing all the crazy things that happen in Gainesville. So as you stock up on caffeine and take advantage of those extended study hours at Library West, take a second to join us for this week's edition of…..Darts & Laurels.

More articles »