<p>UF Student Body President Joselin Padron-Rasines gives the 2015 State of the Campus Address on Nov. 16, 2015.</p>

UF Student Body President Joselin Padron-Rasines gives the 2015 State of the Campus Address on Nov. 16, 2015.

For the first time, the UF Student Body president wasn’t speaking solo at the State of the Campus Address.

On Monday night, Joselin Padron-Rasines shared Student Government’s accomplishments and future projects alongside Student Body Vice President Kevin Doan and Student Body Treasurer Nicholas Carre.

That wasn’t the only tradition broken at the annual 2015 State of the Campus Address, which was standing-room only in Emerson Hall. The three executives members revealed they have donated their executive salaries to the Machen Florida Opportunity Scholars.

Since the executive branch took office, it also has held vigils for the Paris and Beirut bombings and the Umpqua Community College shooting, made SG finances accessible through Docutraq, decreased the SG budget for the 2016-17 fiscal year, held the first scooter safety week and lobbied for funding for UF buildings.

Carre said SG’s Docutraq system, a PDF on the SG website, allows students to see where SG is giving money and how organizations are using it. The reports are currently published about once a month, but Carre said he hopes to make them available to students immediately through UF’s ISIS.

Carre said SG was able to decrease the SG budget this year by 0.08 percent. The decrease was part of an initiative to spend money responsibly.

"Being mindful is one of the key points of my administration," he said.

SG also made Marston Science Library the 24-hour library during summer. After hearing complaints about the number of outlets on the upper floors, an initiative to add more outlets to the upper floors was put in the works, Carre said.

Padron-Rasines said her administration has made SG more accessible to students, through monthly events such as "Java with Jos," "Nickel and Dime with Nick" and "Kick Back with Kevin."

Padron-Rasines said she has also worked to get funding for Norman Hall and the music building by working with students and student senators to lobby in Tallahassee.

"The building shows critical signs of disrepair," she said of Norman. "We want to ensure that efforts in Norman are continued through the school of music."

In the future, SG hopes to bring a bi-weekly farmers market to campus, create online voting and establish the Greater Gator Closet, where students can borrow professional clothes.

Padron-Rasines concluded her speech by thanking the Student Body.

"You guys are the reason that I’m here and why I get up in the morning," she said.

Contact Caitlin Ostroff at costroff@alligator.org and follow her on Twitter @ceostroff