We love a good viral video.

Cat sitting on a bench? Classic.

Compilation of dudes trying to extreme skateboard or bike ride? Always awesome.

The latest video taking the Internet by storm comes from El Paso County in Colorado.

Someone in a Safeway recorded a video on her cellphone when she noticed something funny about a volunteer who was registering voters outside of the store. She saw that the volunteer had begun asking people which presidential candidate they would vote for before offering to register them to vote.

The woman who recorded the video asked the volunteer who she is working for.

“Well, I’m actually trying to register people for a particular party. Because we’re out here in support of Romney, actually,” the young woman replies. “We’re working for the County Clerk’s Office,” she said.

This created a reaction from the video recorder.

“And you’re only registering Republicans?” The video recorder says with outrage, to which the young woman replies, “No.”

“You said you’re only registering Romney people,” said the video recorder.

The voter registration volunteer replied, “Well, we’re trying to, to be honest.”

The video was recorded about a month ago, but it has only recently surfaced. The El Paso County Clerk & Recorder issued a statement on Sunday regarding the video.

“The statement made in this video is both unfortunate and inaccurate,” said Clerk & Recorder Wayne Williams.

The volunteer might have been confused about who hired her. Instead of working for the County Clerk’s Office, she works for Romney’s campaign, according to 9NEWS in Colorado.

“It’s clearly just a campaign tactic that someone is trying to use to damage the Romney campaign image and a young lady trying to get involved,” said Eli Bremer, the chairman of the El Paso County Republican Party, to 9NEWS.

How is recording someone’s answers a campaign tactic?

“Even if you can ask preference questions,” said El Paso County Democratic Party Executive Director Christy Lelait to 9NEWS, “... the goal is to register people ... She does make it very clear she does want to register Romney supporters.”

The woman who recorded and posted the video to YouTube has denied requests to take it down because it contains inaccurate information. Quite frankly, good for her.

This is the kind of voter fraud that people should be upset about. If volunteers are being asked which candidate they’re going to vote for before being allowed to register to vote, then that’s something very sneaky that should be addressed.

The girl featured in the video might not know that just because she turns in registration forms to the County Clerk’s Office, doesn’t mean that she works for it. She just might not know.

You know what they say, ignorance is Mitt.