Bigfoot, Titanoboa and King Kong — oh my.

These creatures will make appearances at the Florida Museum of Natural History’s second-annual Creative B Movie Series. It kicks off July 6 with “King Kong” and will continue with a free movie every Saturday in July, according to a news release.

The rest of the lineup includes “Harry and the Hendersons” on July 13, “Creature from the Black Lagoon” on July 20 and “Trail of the Skunk Ape” on July 27.

Tiffany Ireland, an education assistant at the Florida Museum of Natural History, said that the theme of these movies is cryptozoology: the study of animals whose existence has not yet been proven.

Cryptozoology, she said, is not your typical method of scientific research.

“Cryptozoology does not follow the scientific research process,” Ireland said. “It follows folklore and person-to-person accounts. That’s what we wanted to show with these movies.”

UF students will also get free entry into the “Titanoboa: Monster Snake” exhibit during the program with their Gator 1 Card. This exhibit showcases the largest snake in the world, measuring in at 48 feet and 2,500 pounds, according to the museum’s website.

Ireland said she expects the response to the movie series to be as good as it was last year.

“We get everyone from Boy Scouts to retirees at this event,” she said.

Parental discretion is advised for the younger attendees, as some of the movies contain more violence than others.

On event nights, the museum will be open to the public from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. All the movies will begin at 7:30 p.m. There will be a question-and-answer session immediately following each movie, according to Ireland.

Kyle Richey, a junior volunteer at the museum, said he plans to attend the movie series with his niece.

“I’m most excited for the old-school, scary movies like ‘Creature of the Black Lagoon,’” said the 15-year-old Gainesville resident.

Scott Myers, also a 15-year-old Gainesville resident and junior volunteer at the museum, agreed. He said he is excited to see all the movies, and he will share the experience with his younger cousins.