After six years, the Tide is coming back into The Swamp.

Gainesville is about to become flooded with fans of the University of Alabama's Crimson Tide, and in their wake comes the increased security concerns of a major SEC rivalry game.

"We look at all games with true significance as a premium game," said Maj. Brad Barber, public information officer with the University Police Department. "LSU, Alabama, FSU and Tennessee are all approached operationally the same."

More officers will be on hand Saturday, which is usual for games of this magnitude, he said.

"There is a difference between when we play Florida State and Furman," Barber said.

On Sept. 30, 2006, the last time the Tide came to Gainesville, 70 people were ejected or arrested from the stadium, he said.

A sold-out stadium will watch the UF vs. Alabama game Saturday at 8 p.m., said Mark Gajda, assistant athletics director of ticket operations with the University Athletic Association.

The Swamp's seating capacity is 88,000, and 90,000 people are expected to attend the game.

"Tailgating will be at a premium," he said.

If cars are obstructing the flow of traffic or parked in a non-designated area then the car will be towed by Superior Towing LLC, Barber said.

"Along with expected increase in traffic, people need to arrive early and park in designated areas," he said. "That's the safest way to go."

The city of Gainesville and Alachua County will, as usual, be very involved in policing the game this weekend.

"We are not treating this football game different than any other football game," said Cpl. Angelina Valuri, public information officer with the Gainesville Police Department.

Some officers will report to their traffic posts earlier and stay later than normal this weekend, and officers will be looking through neighborhoods for parking violations.

GPD contracts with University Towing, Valuri said.

If you are parked on private property, it is up to the owner of the property to call and have a car towed, she said.