Alex M. Sanchez

More articles »

PHOTO

Reese's

Students reenact the old UF tradition of the impromptu pajama parade, which freshmen would participate in, for a Reese’s video. Reese’s is visiting campuses across the country to make videos about college traditions.

PHOTO

Always Remember

Brianna Rubel, 25, restores a memorial for the victims of the Danny Rolling murders on the 34th Street Wall. She decided to help another artist paint over hateful comments in the “remember” section Tuesday.

PHOTO

Dean Cheshire

Dean Cheshire graduated from UF with an undergraduate degree in political science and a master’s of business administration. He said he hopes to bring a fiscally responsible student voice to the commission.

PHOTO

Mr. Sandman

Tyler Chatam, a 19-year-old telecommunication freshman, acts as a sleep fairy in the Sandman sketch during Theatre Strike Force’s sketch comedy show aMOCKalypse in the Rion Ballroom on Monday night.

PHOTO

Bill Nelson

Sen. Bill Nelson greets Kenny Heidegger, an 18-year-old political science freshman. Nelson held a discussion and a Q-and-A session at which students asked questions pertaining to the environment and how to urge the average voter away from bipartisanship.

PHOTO

Commute

Taylor Affleck, a 25-year-old Jimmy John’s employee, passes West University Avenue and Buckman Drive on Tuesday afternoon while delivering a sandwich to a customer.

More media »